From which language the word space is derived.
Space is actually an Arabic word meaning space. In Urdu, the word is used for the same purpose as well as for another purpose, that is, for the area outside the celestial bodies (inter-criminal).
Uses of the word space:
- Space, the outer space of the celestial bodies, i,e the outer space.
- Astronaut, a person who travels in space (research or entertainment).
- Space technology, space research and travel technology.
- A spacecraft, a spacecraft built for space travel.
- Space Center, an artificial space station used for spaceflight.