Creating A Post on Desktop
In this series, we will walk you through how Uptrennd works and how to make the most of your time here.
"How To Create A Post"
- When you click "Create a post" either on the main feed or from your account menu, as you see from the above you will be able to upload a "header image", "Audio" (Only on desktop) or a link with your post.
- Under the "post" option you can use the body of the post (Text box) for any written content and other functions we cover below.
- Remember make sure you pick the right community for your post!! (This is highly important!)
"Things You Can Do While Creating A Post"
- Above you can see how to insert links, gifs and images, embed codes while giving you options to change the theme/style of your post. (Images/gifs can only be inserted into your post if you are using a desktop browser).
- Once you have posted your content you will then be able to share this directly to your friends on Twitter or Facebook plus make any changes you may need to make.
- You can either boost your post while in "create a post" or boost it after you have posted by clicking on the three dots as shown above.
We hope this series provides insight and helps many of you!
More To Come... Stay Tuned!
Signed: Luke B
A platform designed to redistribute wealth from corporations to individuals. A site that empowers content creators to thrive through creating digital content.