Upon many users demand asking me to compile your guide articles in one post to guide the new users at most. I've just compiled them and this post will be edited again when I've more guide articles soon.
- Don't copy someone else content (Plagarism)
- Don't Paraphrase Articles
- Don't post low quality posts (Flowers, Good Morning, Level up, 2UP Tuesday, Screenshots etc)
- Don't spam comments section.
- Don't copy comments
- Don't use language other than English or Spanish
- Don't post in Wrong Community
- Art Community WARNING!
- Photography Community WARNING!
- Don't post in Uptrennd Events Community
- Don't get scammed by Scammers
- How to check Plagarism without plagarism checker?
- How to comment on Uptrennd Posts?
- How to help New Users?
- How to avoid Accidental Plagiarism?
TIPS & THOUGHTS
- Understanding Original Content (OC)
- Understanding 2UP Tuesday
- Participate in Uptrennd Events
- Use Upvotes Wisely
- Use Catchy Titles
- Use Prominent Colors in your posts
- Understanding Citizenship Impact
- "UPTRENND IS HOME FOR QUALITY CREATORS"
- High Upvotes & Success
- Share Uptrennd on Twitter
- Uptrennd REPORT FEATURE
- Uptrennd "All Notifications" FEATURE
- Join us on Uptrennd Telegram Channels
Feel free to share this with Newbies to guide them in the best possible way!
Something is missing? Feel free to share your thoughts and topics in the comments section so I'll make a post on it to add it up in this post :)
Don't Stop the chain of helping each other. I have done my part Don't forget to do your part. Guide as many as you can :)
WAIT UNTIL COMMENT SECTION OPENS 😅 DON'T BE IMPATIENT
© N A V E E D A H M E D
A platform designed to redistribute wealth from corporations to individuals. A site that empowers content creators to thrive through creating digital content.