Ferrum Network is going to launch its new wallet, UniFyre!
Today the team released some detail with regards all the community members: Community Benefits includes and describes very important key features!
Community Reward System
The reward system for the community:
- To make communal decisions regarding the features of the wallet!
- To decide what to include, what to develop, what to prioritize!
- To nominate and vote projects to list on UniFyre wallet!
- To get airdrops for each new listing
- To get rewards for each AMA
For instance, top FRM holders will have the right to nominate projects to list on UniFyre, and the community will be given the opportunity to vote on those listing proposals.
Rewards depends on the specific tier the user belongs:
- Ironhands (Tier 1): if you hold 100,000–250,000 FRM in UniFyre
- Gold Miners (Tier 2): if you hold 250,001–750,000 FRM in UniFyre
- Titanium Masters (Tier 3): if you hold 750,001 FRM in UniFyre
According to the tier you are part of, you'll get 1.5x 2x 3x rewards for each event (AMA, new listing, and so forth)
Take a look at the following medium article to know all the detail!
UniFyre Wallet: Community Benefits by Ian M. Friend, Esq.: https://link.medium.com/tA65SYzSa5
Ferrum Network Links:
Bitcoin Talk: http://bitcointalk.ferrum.network
Ferrum Network is a Cross-Chain Interoperability DAG Network, next-generation protocol designed to connect with every blockchain and DeFi application.