A child's passport to a lifetime of mental health and social happiness is self-esteem and this is the key to success as an adult, most importantly, it is a foundation to a child’s well-being
Below, I will be itemizing the prospects and challenges of youth development in the community.
1. Talent Discovery
2. Digital Readiness of the Youths ( ICT and its Impact)
3. Availability of Skills for Youth Entrepreneurial
4. Availability of government Loan Schemes for Youth Development
1. Drug Abuse
2. Peer Influence
3. The Other Side of ICT
5. Cultural Negligence
6. Erosion in Societal Values
Other prospects and challenges are;
2. Theatre Arts
3. Music Industry and its Attraction to the Youths
1. Lack of Concentration
2. TV and Internet Abuses
5. Low Quality of Education.
6. Pride & Arrogance
The best way on can boost their self-esteem confidence and vision is to make then financially
independent by investing in skills acquisition empowerment, providing startups money for those who want to venture into business giving them lectures on how to develop themselves like a seminar on how to run their respective businesses, Workshops of different kinds, and lastly giving them solid mentorship to keep them moving.
Are other communities not relevant to your post? Post them here!