Restructure of Rapids chain, New Chain spec:
- Reduce of RPD supply from 30,000,000,000 to 30,000,000 RPD a 1000/1 Ratio.
- Block rewards to be reduced to 1.7835 RPD per 60 second block, the equivalent to half the networks current block rewards.
- Removal of Sub-Satoshi trading from all exchanges.
- Block reward share after chain restructure:
- -25% Staking
- -50% Masternodes
- -25% Network and Platform Developments
Release of Rapids Networks on chain token deployment, Mercury Protocol:
- Allowing the creation, deployment and issuing of RPD-T tokens upon the Rapids Network.
- RPD-T deployment fee and transaction fees are to be both payable in RPD.
- RPDX, Rapids Networks NFT token will be deployed as an RPD-T token and tethered to the price of 1 RPD, both of which will be interchangeable with each other through an in app bridge.
- Creation of Rapids Network collectibles upon the RPDX token.
- Marketplace allowing purchasing and trading of RPDX collectibles and other RPD-T tokens.
- - for more info on NFTs click here
- The Rapture Crowdsale will go live early 2021 on kickstarter.com offering rewards in return for multiple choices of investment into the platform.
- Rapture mobile applications to be developed for iOS and Android after a successful CrowdSale.
- Implementation of RPD as a tipping system, as a way to tip streamers and reward viewers.
- The First 100 Verified members to reach 2,000 followers on Rapture will have their own RPDX collectibles designed in their image and receive a percentage of the supply.
Rapids Host update:
- Increasing the number of coins supported on both Smart pools & Masternode hosting.
- Possibility of integrating DeFi Staking into Rapids.Host
- RPD Masternode holders who host their Node with Rapids.Host will earn airdrops from newly listed coins/tokens.
- Enabling RPD as a funding source.
- Integration of BTC (Possibility of LinkShare capabilities)
- Integration of RPDX and all future RPD-T tokens deployed on the Rapids Network.
- Reduction in fee percentage when sending a LinkShare other than RPD but paying the fee in RPD.
- ETH Integration with support for Tokens created on the Ethereum Network.
Tipbot rebrand and hub is ongoing. First of all, a fully manageable tipbot for telegram groups with added admin features.
Thank you all, for your continued support of the network
See you soon
I'm currently under contract with Rapids Network, which gives me the right to publish, republish, on their behalf, articles first published on Rapids Network/Medium.
If you have any questions, or if you believe that there is copyright infringement, please contact Rapids directly at https://www.rapidsnetwork.io/contact/.
Join us on:
Rapids Network (RPD)
Rapids Network (RPD) is a community-oriented and decentralized blockchain that is focused on integrating widgets into mainstream social media platforms to facilitate the sending and receiving cryptocurrencies amongst friends, family, colleagues, B2C, B2B and B2B E-Commerce. It utilizes a two-tiered, energy efficient network that combines a Proof of Stake (PoS) 3.0 protocol, for the creation of new blocks and the security of the network, and a Masternode network to enhance the stability, provide functionalities, and community-based governance. Rapids Network's executive team is located in the US and the UK. The Rapids Network plans to support other blockchains in the future to offer social interoperability alongside scalability to existing public blockchains. Rapids Network is officially registered in the European country Estonia as a payment system. License FIU14645841.