Welcome in this New Year, so many new things will be proposed by Rapids Network but also Rapture_TV (Streaming & Gaming Platform), and NFT to come ! (More information on the Rapids Roadmap for 2021) - Discover also our Presentation Deck
But before we delve into 2021, here is a small, non-exhaustive reminder of what Rapids has achieved and what the communityhas discovered. - But especially the second anniversary of Rapids Network, founded by Corey Strong. All of this in a joyful and good mood, despite relatively special global conditions.
All the world communities (of Rapids) have found a refuge in Rapids, and made these places (Discord, Telegram, Social Networks, Rapids.World ...), friendly places to share beautiful stories and experiences.
Between the AMAs all year long, the New Members who joined the Rapids Network Core Team, but also the Updates, Consensus Update, the launch of the Rapids Mobile Wallet its updates and the addition of new features, the update Chain, the Listings, the Contests, and the Nice Surprise from their partner BOA - Burnley FC (UK Premier League soccer club).
As said before, in 2020 we were able to witness a flurry of AMA. So, as the guest, but also the host of some of the AMA, here are some of the names of the AMA organized in 2020:
- Masternode Live
- 4 Stake
- Blockchain Infinity
- AMA Community
- Crypto Revolution
- Vietnam Coin Market
- Barter Trade
- The Generals
- Crypto Mantra
- Crypto Nation
- But also some AMA where you could post all your questions directly to the Rapids Team
- Christophe - In charge of writing articles
- Smart - In charge of the production of thematic videos
- Maik - In charge of the Masternode Community.
- Dejan - In charge of the visual image of Rapids
- Milly - The famous Rapids Community Manager, very active on Social Media
- Gilberto - In charge of Technical Support for Rapids, and Rapids.Host
- Volbil - In charge of the Blockchain development
And here is a selection of events that have anchored Rapids' history a little more in the Crypto Universe
- The Launch of the Rapids Mobile Wallet - Available on Android & iOS Stores
- With the Rapids Mobile Wallet, you can prove Rapids (RPD), but also DAPS coins (DAPS) to anything, on any messaging or Social Media, as simply as sharing a link, with the addition of the LinkShare Function of the Mobile Wallet.
- Launch of the Rapids.Host Masternodes Hosting and Staking Platform - Accompanied by some Airdrop (Ghostcoin (GHOST), UltraGate (ULG) & BigDataCash (BDcash)) and the announcement of 400 Masternodes hosted on this platform.
- The implementation of Rapids.World, the Social Network dedicated to the Community and Rapids News.
Rapids Network has been updated to version 2.0 and the V 3.1 in August, followed by the implementation of the brand new TipBot, and the brand new Rapids Logo. Closely followed by the update of the Rapids Core Wallet to version 2.0.
We had the pleasure to discover the new listings of Rapids (RPD) & Rapids Network
As well as new partnerships
- Barter Trade (Which we had the pleasure of sharing an AMA with the Barter Team)
- InstaSwap (For the Swap between Cryptos and Fiat)
- Ultragate - Follow up on an Airdrop for ULG Masternode holders on Rapids.Host
Since July 23rd, 2020, you have the pleasure to download the Rapids Mobile Wallet on your Android & iOS Store, and on August 17th (less than 2 months after its release) Rapids had the pleasure to announce that the Rapids Mobile Wallet App had just passed the 1000 downloads Milestone.
Following the availability of the Rapids Mobile Wallet, Rapids worked on the integration of various Cryptos :
Here are some other relevant information and events for 2020:
- Launch of Rapids Outreach's Twitter account
- Publication of the Ultimate guide of Staking
- Stake & Hold Rapids (RPD) on Raspberry Pi
- Burn of 5 Billion Rapids (RPD) on September 30 - Video that you can find here
- The instauration of the "Blockchain Lottery" every Wednesday (with a reward of 250 000 RPD) since October 21, 2020.
- Various announcements of the launch of the Streaming & Gaming platform Rapture_TV, founded by Corey Strong (who is also the founder of Rapids Network) - You can find the first 2 articles published by Tech Gaming Studio & 60FPS, to know a little more about it
For all soccer fans, but also for everyone else, Rapids Network's BOA partner Burnley FC, the UK Premier League soccer club, has deployed a huge Banner in the Rapids colors in their Turf Moor Stadium. The banner can be seen in all the home games of this prestigious soccer club.
And now 2020 is coming to an end, just as well as it began.
Welcome to 2021, with even more that Rapids Network has in store for you.
- RPDX Token
- New RPD Burn (Q4 2021)
More information on the Roadmap 2021 of Rapids
Thank you all, for your continued support of the network
See you soon
Join us on:
Rapids Network (RPD)
Rapids Network (RPD) is a community-oriented and decentralized blockchain that is focused on integrating widgets into mainstream social media platforms to facilitate the sending and receiving cryptocurrencies amongst friends, family, colleagues, B2C, B2B and B2B E-Commerce. It utilizes a two-tiered, energy efficient network that combines a Proof of Stake (PoS) 3.0 protocol, for the creation of new blocks and the security of the network, and a Masternode network to enhance the stability, provide functionalities, and community-based governance. Rapids Network's executive team is located in the US and the UK. The Rapids Network plans to support other blockchains in the future to offer social interoperability alongside scalability to existing public blockchains. Rapids Network is officially registered in the European country Estonia as a payment system. License FIU14645841.