I hope you are all good and safe in your homes using uptrennd.
Prayer ~ what do you think prayer is?
Prayer is a state of mind when we feel helpless or even not, we put our all struggles, hardships, problems, needs, and demands in the hands of our Allah. With a belief that he will not disappoint us.
Prayers are another name for mandating our needs with keen beliefs.
Prayers can be of many types, prayer for success,
prayer for forgiveness,
prayer for help,
prayer for money,
prayer for prayer only.
- For me, prayer is not an ordinary thing. It's exceptional.
- I pray when I want to see my dreams coming true.
- I pray when I feel like I have to fulfill her wishes.
- I pray when I want to put smiles on her face.
- I pray when she asks something and I can't fulfill it promptly.
- I pray for mothers, siblings, and family.
Prayer is something we can call universal, whenever we pray for others it will work for ourselves too.
The most significant prayer I have ever perceived is the one that a person offers at midnight when everyone is sleeping. Those players won't be rejected. They always accomplished.
I have a confession:
I pray to Allah for you in my life forever.
Whenever you feel alone, bow your head in front of your creator and speak your pain, HE will accept your prayers. And only HE can accept.
Keep on praying for every reason.
May your all prayers be answered.
Are other communities not relevant to your post? Post them here!