- Never push your responsibility to the teacher. It is at home that the child learns to say thank you, It is at home that the child learns to show respect, pray, greet and to love. Informal education comes before formal education.
- The Moral upbringing of the child starts at home, it is the responsibility of the parents, not the teachers. Teachers are there to guide the child on the part laid by the parents.
- Neglecting your children all because you are busy at work can affect the child negatively, not everything is learned in school. The first language a child speaks is the language of his household, this means the first behaviour of a child is learned at home.
- Peer pressure can never win over your children if you develop a strong bond with them. Make out time to be with them, direct and guide them be their best friend. Being knowledgeable can be acquired through constant studying, wisdom is a gift , morality is planted and nurtured from infancy.
- Note: having a child under your care makes you a parent, never wait to have your biological children before you assume the role of parenting.
Trying out background color, all thank to @Pendaris, he is the brain behind this new style🤪🤪🤪
Share and engage about all parenting subjects.