I spent some time with Dave from TruthRaider discussing Bitcoin, where it’s headed, crypto mass adoption, blockchain social media, DeFi, stablecoins, and CBDCs. Tune in to hear his thoughts on all these topics and more.
Dave shares his long-term vision on cryptocurrencies and much more through TruthRaider.com. In this interview, he tackles some hard questions like: Are we closing in on the end of Bitcoin as a speculative asset? Major institutions and countries are stepping in. What are the problems with DeFi? What will be the effect of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC's)?
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How did you decide on TruthRaider and what was the behind it?
• Let’s talk about the collateralization of Bitcoin, do you want dive into that?
• How has the Bitcoin halving impacted the price and how will it continue to affect it?
• What do you think we need to reach new all-time highs?
• What would you say to new people coming into the crypto space today?
• What are your thoughts on blockchain social media applications?
• How is DeFi evolving right now and do you have any favorite projects in the space?
• Are you a Bitcoin maximalist?
• What are your thoughts on stablecoins and what will be the effect of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC's)?
• So where can everyone go to learn more about you and your channel?
Check out https://truthraider.com/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
You can watch the video on BeInCrypto’s channel here: https://youtu.be/9Q2snnfSKfI
Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.