* The first person to look into space with a telescope was Galileo.
* Space is expanding every day.
* There is no sound in space
* Astronauts have to exercise for at least 2 hours each day in space. If they don't exercise, they can lose 1% of their muscle mass.
* When you stay in space for a long time, you cannot stand up for the first week when you come to Earth. The reason for this is that your body cannot get used to Earth's gravity.
It is known that there are black holes 18 billion times heavier than the sun at the center of galaxies.
The cost of a spacesuit is approximately $ 11 million.
* More than 100 artificial satellites are launched into space from Earth every year.
* The biggest known star in the universe is the Swan Constellation.
* The first person to land in space was Yuri Gagarin on the Vostok 1 ship in 1961.
* 73% of space is dark.
* If astronauts spend six months in the International Space Station, they return to Earth 3% longer than when they first went. The reason for this is that there is no gravity in space.
* The oldest known star in space is the "Red Giant", which is 13.2 billion years old.
* The fastest rotating planet in our solar system is Jupiter. A day on Jupiter is 10 hours in total.
* Tardigrade, the most durable animal in the world, can live for 10 days in space.
* The biggest mountain in the world is "Mount Everest", which is 8 kilometers and 800 meters long. Mars in our solar system has a 21 km long "Olympus Mons" mountain.
Scientists still haven't found the end of space today.