There are a thousand and one ways to get arrested, however, by making use of your common sense and avoiding compromising situations you can always avoid the hassle of police case.
When it comes to police issues, staying out of trouble is easier than coming out of it. By following these tips, you could be spared bail money, legal fee to a lawyer, waste of time or even loss of your job.
Don’t buy used gadgets and vehicles, except from a known person, and you are sure it is not a stolen property. Also make sure you are been handed the receipts immediately.
- If you have been robbed, and the robber made away with any of your properties, make sure you report the case to the police immediately. You may be charged as an accomplice, if the criminals are caught and found with your properties.
- Never drink and drive, also avoid over speeding
- Avoid being in possession of illegal items, like weapons, marijuana, hard drugs.
- Avoid staying in the midst of a mob, if somebody dies from the mob action, you might get arrested and charged for murder.
- When halted by the police, remain calm and polite, you can put on your inner lights as you approach them, this shows you have nothing to hide.
- Avoid going out late at night.
- Make sure you go around with a means of identification.
- If you are in a place, and you start having negative feelings, like something is not right, or you are in a place where something bad is going on, walk out of that place immediately.
This Badge is a Property of UU
Engage about all Law related subjects!