Hello everyone, although I am not yet a father, in the world we live in, many times parents I imagine they ask themselves: ¿Am I setting a good example for my children? Values are the pillars of early childhood education. To transmit them in the correct way, you have to act by setting a good example.
✓ When they are young, children do not judge whether what their parents do is right or wrong, because they really do not know how to differentiate it, therefore, they simply observe and learn from the most important figure in their lives: their parents.
✓Passing on these family values to children is of utmost importance. Praising children to educate in values is essential because praise increases motivation and thus parents help children to perform a difficult task, incorporate a new habit or increase the frequency of appropriate behaviors.
1. Empathy: The child has to learn to put himself in the place of the other, understand how he thinks and the emotions he feels. It is a necessary value for coexistence.
2. Humility: Know that you are the same as other children, not better or worse in any way. Living with a humble attitude will allow you to get to know yourself better, value your strengths and try to alleviate your weaknesses.
3. Self-esteem: You must learn to value yourself. To increase your self-esteem, without exaggerating, we can use praise every time you do a good deed or task.
4. The commitment: It is a value that is acquired over the years. Children must know the importance of the value of promising something or giving their word.
5. Gratitude: It is important and valuable that we recognize our children the things that they do well for us.
6. Optimism: It is important that they know how to live day by day with enthusiasm and optimism, always looking for the good side of things despite the blows that life gives them. They must avoid all negative thoughts.
7. Friendship: the child must learn the value of friendship and mutual affection that comes from contact with other people.
8. Teach him responsibility: All the important things you want to accomplish must be through your will. Teach them to do things with work and not the easy way.
9. Happiness: You have to infect them with happiness, for this it is important to live the day with joy, optimism and a sense of humor only those who are happy can transmit happiness.
10. Patience: It will help control and channel your anxiety by showing calm and patient activity.
The Tip Room
The Tip Room is a place to hang out, chat, play games and to tip! If you keep your :eyes: open you'll be able to earn different coins like $DOGE, $PAR or any other coin supported by @ParJar_bot