We use the word cybersecurity for the protection that protects our computers, mobiles, electronic media, software, hardware and data is all the name of cybersecurity.
We should not throw all the rubbish on cybersecurity channels, we need to take part in it ourselves and there are some common things which should be known to us....
- Do not give your phone to any unknown person.
- Don't Share your personal information in response to any unkown email or Any message.
- Do not share your password with anyone,even it may be a phone or computer.
- And don't keep email, Facebook, twitter and computer passwords the same.
- Do not use the mobile while charging.
- Do not put the phone in the pocket in vibrating mode.
- Do not rely entirely on any content available on the Internet.
- And if your phone is lost, be alert immediately and deactivate the SIM immediately.
- Don't talk to any unknown person especially on Facebook, Twitter or Telegram.
- Turn off your Wifi Data and Bluetooth when you think that you don't need it.
- And don't turn on the Location Service when you don't need it because it can cause many troubles.
- Don't tell anyone your password of computer,credit cards or something.
- If you keep getting calls from unknown numbers, ignore them and don't pick up those calls.
- And always make sure that when you use any social media, don't forget to log out.
These are just a few things to keep in mind because if the phone is hacked or damaged, no one will misuse our phone and we will not be in big trouble and if you wanna share more then please share more.
Cybersecurity and Privacy
Cybersecurity is intertwined with our digital world. It impacts cryptocurrencies, social media, technology innovation, software, privacy, and even our safety. Abuse, hacking, theft, fraud, and data breaches are real threats. Digital transformation is changing our world, connecting and enriching the lives of everyone but there is an accompanying set of risks for all those benefits. Cybersecurity and Privacy underpins the trust of digital innovation, including cryptocurrency. As a community, let's stay aware of the risks, threats, and current attacks.