Over the years, Canon Pixma Printers are in constant use by many individuals across the globe. All the Pixma models viz. Canon Pixma MG2922, MG3620, MG5350, IP100, MP495, and Canon MX490 come with an array of connectivity options. They are highly versatile and produce sharp, borderless photo prints and documents. Regardless of the model you use, you can easily complete the process of Canon Pixma Printer setup. Besides, you can install Canon Pixma Printer by following some simple steps.
How to set up Canon Pixma Printer?
- To set up Canon Pixma Printer, uncover the printer package and take out the printer from it
- Verify if you have received the Canon Pixma Printer accessories like power cord, installation CD, set up guide, warranty card, and ink cartridges, need to remember one more thing user now can easily download all canon model printer driver by visiting at canon.com/ijsetup
- Place the Canon Pixma Printer on a flat surface
- Connect the printer power cable to the Canon Printer and the wall power socket properly
- Press the power button of the printer and switch on the printer
- Place the printer ink cartridges in their slots and complete the Canon Pixma Printer setup process
How to install Canon Pixma Printer Driver?
Accessing the Canon Pixma Printer from your computer requires you to install the printer driver first. Below-mentioned are the steps to install Canon Pixma Printer driver on your computer:
- Before you start the Canon Pixma Printer setup process, turn on the printer first.
- Now, navigate to the printer manufacturer’s website and click on Pixma Series
- From the list of various printer models, select your Canon Pixma Printer model.
- Under ‘Your Operating Systems’ field, select your computer’s OS version.
- Select ‘Canon MP Drivers Ver.1.01’ and click on ‘Download’ to download Canon Pixma Printer Driver
- Wait for the download process of Canon Pixma Printer driver to complete
- Locate mp68-win-xxx-1-ea32_2.exe.
- Click on ‘Run’ and select the ‘Easy Install’ option
- Now complete the Canon Pixma Printer installation by following the on-screen instructions
- Select a printer connection method and click on ‘Use the printer via USB’
- Click on ‘Next’
- Connect the printer USB cable into the printer’s USB port for the Canon Pixma Printer setup
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the computer and proceed with the Canon Pixma Printer driver installation process.
- Click on ‘Exit’ to complete the process of Canon Pixma Printer installation.
Canon MG3022 setup Windows
How Can You Do Canon MG3022 setup for Windows OS?
Performing a Canon Pixma Wireless setup for Windows OS requires you to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Switch on your Canon MG3022 Printer
- From the control panel on your Windows computer, select the “Device and Printer” option
- Now using the ‘Add a Printer’ option, add your Canon MG3022 Printer.
- Choose your printer and select the printer type as well.
- Name the printer with the desired name and press the “Enter” key
How to set up Canon MG3022 for Windows Operating System With USB?
The setup of Canon MG3022 for Windows OS with USB involves the following steps:
- From the printer package, take out the USB cable
- Plug one end of the USB cable on the USB port of the Canon MG3022 Printer and the other on your PC
- Switch on the printer
- Go to the Control Panel on your computer and click on “devices and printers”
- Click on “Add a printer” and select the “local printer” option
- Select the Canon option on your screen and then choose your printer type
- Click Next
- Name the printer and click on “Next” again
- Keep your printer as the default printer and select “Finish”
- You have now successfully setup Canon MG3022 for Windows Operating System with USB.
Canon MG3022 setup Mac
If you need a Canon MG3022 setup for Mac, read the following guidelines carefully. Before that, ensure that you have a reliable internet connection to set up your Canon MG3022 for Mac, and print documents, photos, etc., wirelessly.
- Open a web browser on your Mac
- Navigate to the official website of Canon Printers.
- Look for the section, “Support and Drivers”
- Select Canon MG3022 from the list of the Canon products.
- Select Mac OS from the drop-down menu
- Choose the printer driver software compatible with the Mac and complete the download
- Install the downloaded software on your Mac
- You have successfully performed the Canon MG3022 setup for Mac
So, if you are looking for the answer to how do I connect my Canon MG3022 to my Mac, follow the above-mentioned steps the exact way.
A channel dedicated to all things security-related in the blockchain world!