Doing homework in biology without the direct supervision of the teacher is a kind of independent activity of students. A schoolchild's work at home is entirely dependent on his inner motivating forces, his attitude to school work, but as you know, many students need biology homework help.
The consistency and high quality of homework are provided, as a rule, by a cognitive interest in the subject, a sense of duty and responsibility for work to the school, parents, and society. Forming a stable positive motivation for completing homework, the teacher fosters students with the desire to independently improve their knowledge, including for self-education.
Students' homework is different from the class and content side of the activity. At home, students are faced with the need for independent learning using a variety of sources; at the same time, they must be able to select the necessary information, highlight and write down the main thing, choose the most rational methods of consolidating the material, independently determine the degree of their readiness for the lesson; be able to rationally plan their work, since they have to work on three or four academic subjects every day.
At home, you can carry out such types of work that are difficult to organize in the classroom: long-term observations, experiments, modeling, design, etc.
Focus of homework
• Consolidation and application of the knowledge gained in the lessons.
• Formation of skills and abilities - observation of natural objects and phenomena, setting up experiments with living objects.
• Assimilation of new knowledge and repetition of the material learned in previous lessons.
• Working with additional literature.
• Preparation for tests.
• Application of knowledge in a new situation for the development of creative abilities.
• Self-study of new material.
If it is difficult for a student to study a subject on his own, then parents look for homework help tutor.
Homework must meet a number of requirements
• be specific and focused;
• provide a differentiated approach of the student to the content of the material;
• arouse the cognitive interest and activity of the student;
• to develop student independence and creativity;
• contribute to the consolidation, generalization and systematization of the knowledge gained in the lesson.
From educational to fiction & non fiction.