Assalam U Alaikum everyone!
Good Evening to my friends and Hopefully you all are well and enjoying the Platform.
Today is a serious topic about a Rape which is increasing day by day in Pakistan and there is no restrictions by Government.
In Pakistan, the punishment for adultery is not stoning and public execution ...?
In Islam, if a person is found to be an adulterer and he is already married, he is ordered to be stoned. But if she is not married, she is ordered to be flogged
Today, if the Islamic law of "stoning" on adultery is enforced in Pakistan, I can say with certainty that 90% of the members of parliament and bureaucrats will be stoned. The remaining 10% will also be found guilty of theft and fornication and will be entitled to have their hands cut off.
Therefore, you should write down my point that these adulterous drunken politicians and bureaucrats will never allow Islamic law to be enforced in Pakistan. Behind them are Jews in the name of global human rights activists
Remember the killer of little Zainab of Kasur? The whole nation kept demanding his public execution, so who opposed the public execution? The answer is the same illegitimate adulterers and drunken politicians.
Hundreds of innocent children were raped and their bodies dumped. Who saved the black mafia that sold their massacre and rape videos on the Dark Web? Little Zainab's father also wanted to mention the names of other accused in the press conference. Who was the savior of this porn mafia? Who didn't want the Dark Web Mafia to be caught ... The answer is Shahbaz Sharif of PML-N
In fact, it is the members of PML-N, PPP and some other political parties who sell videos of children being raped and murdered on the Dark Web and become millionaires overnight. Many members of the Assembly came and went in the name of newspapers and TV channels, but all matters were suppressed. The media mafia has also been saving this mafia for money.
In fact, politicians are the mafia involved in rape and murder.
Today, even though Imran Khan has been chanting hollow slogans of "State of Madinah" throughout his tenure, he still cannot establish a system based on real and timely justice because real and timely justice can only be given by Islamic law which is enforced in Pakistani courts. No, only on paper.
While the blasphemer is acquitted here in broad daylight, now look at the case of Majeed Achakzai, this lousy drunk should have been hanged on the same road, but look at the rotten court of this democratic system that the killer was honorably extradited.
Imran Khan, there is nothing you can do in this system. If you want to do something for Pakistan, you must shake off this rotten system of democracy and enforce real Islamic laws in the country, or at least uproot the corrupt parliamentary system and move towards a presidential system.
If the Prophet (peace be upon him) has ordered the stoning of an adulterer, then what do these judges and politicians think that they are more benevolent to humanity than the Prophet (peace be upon him) ??
The rule of the Prophet is the rule of Allah, so do they think that they can make laws based on justice even better than Allah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) ... ?? Didn't Allah say that He has completed the religion for you, then what do these judges and politicians want to prove by making new laws of punishment that Allah did not do justice ... ???
Know that the best law in all the laws of the world today is the best that Allah Almighty commanded to establish 1450 years ago and Allah Almighty's Messenger (peace be upon him) established this system which The whole world still considers him a role model. Then why our politicians do not like the law made by Allah
While the law made by the houses of disbelief seems to be very good to them?
Listen to the rulers, politicians and bureaucrats ... If you think that the law of stoning, hanging or stealing by Allah and His Messenger is rotten, unjust or an enemy of humanity, then wait for the day when Azrael will come and take away your soul and then you will be bitten by a snake in the grave and The scorpions will come and explain that everything you did was a devil's trick.
Allah says: Enter the religion in its entirety.
This means that you should not follow some rules of the religion and leave some as rotten or inhumane, which you do not like, and adopt the Western laws established by disbelief instead.
Do what you have to do, on the Day of Resurrection you will have a full reckoning. You will see every small and big sin clearly in your book of deeds, then on that day man will say ...
وَيَقُولُونَ يَوَيۡلَتَنَا هَٰذَا الۡكِتِبِ لَا يُغَادِرُ صَغِيۡرَۃً
Then you will see the sinners fearing their record and saying, "Woe to us! What a book this is! It has not left any major or minor sin but has encompassed all things. Your Lord will not wrong anyone.
We should think on it.